Sunday, April 28, 2013

Camping Part # 2



  


Then ......

 


I looked up and saw Chrissa's face!!!! 

 

Oh what joy!!! "Here Julie hold my hand and I will pull you up!" she yelled 
And that is what I did! When we all finally got to the camp site She said" Julie we where worried sick!" 

 

After all that they where resting by the fire. Then I had an idea to combine camping with something I LOVE; -fashion! So I made hair bands out of vines! 

"What do you think?" 

 

"I think you look like a Roman emperor!" giggle Elizabeth 

"Oh!" I sighed  So I went in the tent 

 

Maybe I could get some shut eye then I realized that even though I wasn't having that much fun, Elizabeth and Chrissa where. So I would be ruining their time if I was sour about it! "Hey um, I saw a really cool climbing tree down the path, do you want to climb it with me?!" 
"I thought you didn't like climbing?!" Chrissa said 
"Well no, but it would be fun with you guys!" 
And so we did.
 

I guess I learned that true friendship is reveled in sacrifice!!!    

Lets start at the very beginning, it;s a very good place to start! Read camping part#1! http://jloveadollblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/camping-part-1.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie! We posted about this one our blog here: http://thesaltysadollblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/camping-disaster-part-two.html

    Chrissa

    ReplyDelete