Sunday, April 14, 2013

Munchy Monday: Breakfast Picnic






Hello Everyone!!!!!! I had a wonderful weekend with my S.A.H.O. club members (a.k.a. Chrissa and Elizabeth) And I thought that it would be fun to share woth you what we did for breakfast saturday mornning! So when we got up Elizabeth was downstairs in the kitchen "What is for Breakfast?" I wondered 

"You'll see!" she said mysteriously. Then Chrissa got up "Ok! Get your shoes on! We are going out!" She said. 

"But I am in my PJ's!" shreaked Chrissa  

"Me too!!!!!!!" I yelled 

"Oh! It is just S.A.H.O." Elizabeth said in a conforting voice.  And Off we went! 



"Wait!" said Chrissa "I have to do somthing real quick!" (Ok so then we where off) 


We laded a blanket over our laps and distributed the food evenly.

"Oh this is good stuff Elizabeth waht a fun surprise!" I said with my mouth full of food! 
Then the phone rang...

"I'll ge-" started Chrissa.
"I'll get it!" I quickly interrupted.
"Hello?" I said to the phone.
"Hi your pizza is here, but you aren't!"
"I didn't order take out pizza." I said. Then we both looked at Chrissa. 
"What! I can not always trust Elizabeth's cooking!" 
"Chrissa!"  


Be sure to check out Elizabeth's and Chrissa'S blog, the Saltys; at http://thesaltysadollblog.blogspot.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment