Saturday, April 27, 2013

Camping! Part 1#


 
Hi all! Today, Chrissa and Elizabeth flew to Innerstar University (Which is where I live).  And we camped at the Blue sky nature center! 


We had quite an adventure....... 


"Ugh, why did we have to go camping!" I said when I stepped on some gooey stuff( I had no idea what it was, but I do not think I want to know....) 

"I am so glad we got to go in the lovely sunshine! Isn't this exciting?""  Chrissa exclaimed. 
"Exciting? Yes. Lovely? NO!"  I said. "Lets just go to my dorm!!!!"  
"I am enjoying this, Julie!" Elizabeth said.  "Besides, it's good to get some fresh air."

So proper! Too proper! While Chrissa and Elizabeth where watching the fire, I decided to go find the road back to the dorms, but I got a little lost....... 

 

I did not know which way to go so I kept on walking & walking until I fell into a big hole! 
 

There was no chance of getting out! " HELP! SOMEBODY! I DON'T WANT TO DIE THIS WAY!!! AT LEST LET ME FINISH THIS ONE BIG TEST!!!!! I HAVE BEEN STUDYING!!!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs!

Then......... 


Part Two coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment