Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pretending!

It is so much fun to pretend to be someone else! We could not think of what to do then we found a dress up box tucked away in the little corners of our club house!






"Hey! Lets pretend we are in a forest with snow!" I said ( that was a big deal since we are in F.L.)

"Ok! I will just be someone with this blue cape I like it!" exclaimed Elizabeth
"And I like this pink dress!" Chrissa pointed out


 Then we played something with wizards and... well the game was confusing, all I know is I was the snow queen!

"And I was swept off my feet by an wolf that was dancing!" Chrissa said with enphises.
"Chrissa, that is NOT realistic."  Elizabeth said with annoyance.( As I said, I rest my case, it was confusing!)

We kept trying to take a good pictuer but Chrissa would not stop falling to the ground and when ever we tried to ask why she did it she said," I was swept off my feet by the inadvisable wolf that is'nt there!"

So all in all it was a really fun day!


To see Chrissa's and Elizabeth's side of the story click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment