Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Where in the world Wendnesday day: In the Garden



One of the best places to be with your camera is the garden! I love the smell of flowers and the sight of butterflies! Who doesn't?!




There are many ways to make a mini garden for your doll! The way I did it was quick and easy!   I piled up a few begotten pine branches ( I personally Love the color of pine) to make a small wall about up to my doll's shoulder. I placed them behind some wildflowers and little palm branches! Prefect! Then just have fun! To make your photos interesting, take your photos at different angles!








You could add a fancy garden chair if you have one! 





I hope you have enjoyed Where in the world Wednesday! Come back next week to enjoy other places to take pic's with your doll!



No comments:

Post a Comment