Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spring at S.A.H.O.!





 I went to visit my B.F.F.S Chrissa and Elizabeth!

 Since spring I was in the air we (Chrissa, Elizabeth,and I) decided to decorate our club, S.A.H.O., for spring.  Everyone helped... 
 
I hung up the spring sign that we made that said "SPRING", isn't it pretty!?



Chrissa enjoyed throwing flower's everywhere!( So totally a Chrissa thing :) 


And then sweet and sensible Elizabeth orderly set up the food station with cupcakes she made for my arrival and pink Lemonade ( My FAVE!) -Yum!  

 

Then we talked about everything under the sun, the new Saige doll coming out, the fact that without meaning to, we all wore purple shoes, and how cute Chrissa's doll Nellie looked in French Braids! 

 

An other awesome day at S.A.H.O.! 








No comments:

Post a Comment