Sunday, May 26, 2013

Nicki!



 

I have a new roommate for the whole summer! Nicki Fleming! She is so sweet, since I have two roommates now (Livey & Nicki) I have to make extra room, but I keep on having to remind myself  that it is only for the summer! She arrived May 22nd! 
I showed her our room, because that is where she'll be staying! Then Livey walked in and enthusiastically greeted Nicki! 
"Hi Nick! I have been waiting you arrival for months!"yipped Livey 
"We jusy found out she was coming!" I corrected her, " But I am so glad you could come!" 
I am too it is so fun at innerstaru!" she exclamied 

I am so glad to meet Nicki! 




1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jay jay! It's me, the Poem Girl. I really like your blog. Have you seen mine yet? http://thepoemgirl.blogspot.com/
    By the Way, I have to use my mom's account...this is not my picture!

    ReplyDelete