Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Midsummer Memories



Yesterday I left the hotel and I flew home to InnerstarU. I had a nice flight and I can not wait till Chrissa and Elizabeth (My BBF's from the  Saltys Doll Blog) who are vacationing in Seattle right now come home! 

 On the flight back I thought about how much fun my trip to Ohio was. Here are some summer pictures! (There are a lot!) 


 

This the camping trip before Chrissa and Elizabeth and I took before we left for vacation. 
To see more of our trip  Click Here 



 

Here are pictures of Nicki my third roommate (for the summer).
 To see more of Nicki's stay Click Here




 

This is when I went to camp Doll Diaries it was so much fun! 
To see more Camp doll diaries Click Here 



 

My little summer cabin in Ohio! 
To tour my summer cabin Click here 


 

I went to the Cleveland Museum of art! 
To see some cool painting's I saw Click Here 



 

I went to see a huge Waterfall! 
To see more Click here 


 

My visit with my Pen Pals and Cousin Willow from Willows tree
To see more of that visit Click Here 

I had a great summer! Comment below about how your summer was!



2 comments: