Saturday, June 15, 2013



 

Hello Fellow Dolls! 

Today is a really super exciting day! I am going to camp! I have never been to camp before so I do not know what to expect! Livey (My roommate @ InnerstarU:)and I are going to be in the same cabin. Nicki did not want to go, so she stayed home with Sugar ( My dogie :) When we arrived I exclaimed; "Look at the view Livey! It is nothing like home in InnerstarU!"
 

"Wow! It is pretty! I am so glad Doll Diaries is having a camp this year!" replied Livey
 I am a huge fan of Doll Diaries I go on there almost every day! 
 We arrived at our cabin; Hidden Willow, and unpacked 


 

Camp started tomorrow and it was getting late, I decided to get to bed and so did Livey. I could not go to sleep I  was excited and so nervous "what if I don't fit in?"

 

Finally I dozed off and couldn't wait to start tomorrow! 







No comments:

Post a Comment