Thursday, June 27, 2013

Perfect Pic nic



  

Today I had a summer pick-nick with all of my friends! Of course we had our furry friend, Coconut, come along!  Nicki, Livey, Rosey (or Rose), Kirsten and me! We had so much fun! We ate sandwiches and yogurt raisins and fruit salad! InnerstarU was Beautiful today and we chose to go the Morning star Meadow and flew kites then we settled down and ate some lunch! 

 

"Wow it really is pretty here!" awed Nicki 
"Anyone for some lunch?" I said enthusiastically 
"Yes we'er starving!" they all replied 

 

I pulled out and passed all the plates out then the sandwiches, then I saw that the basket was empty! I knew I had made some pink lemonade! "Has anyone seen the lemonade?"

"No, Nope Sorry." 

 

"Coconut!" yelled Kirsten 

 


She was drinking the pink lemonade! 

"Coconut!" We all giggled 

It really was the perfect pick nick!  




  


1 comment:

  1. It looked like fun! I wish I could have been with you.

    Your friend,
    Chrissa

    ReplyDelete