Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hiking at camp

Today we are going on a hike with Kirsten our camp leader! 

 She got us up and we got dressed....  

 

...... and went hiking on Green oak trail! 

There are so many cool things! 

It is so beautiful here! I reach out to examine a tree leaf.

It was the prettiest shade of green that no doll could ever imagine!!! No wonder why they call it green oak trail!!!!   

 
I was starting to get tiered and rested on a tree trunk
Then I notice something, "Hey where is Livey?" I started getting concerned 

"I'am up here!"  she said. I looked up and sure enough there was Livey! 

   

"Livey you got me scared there for a little!" I said giggling when I saw her up in the tree! I climbed up the tree and sat next to Livey, the view was amazing! 

I LOVE hiking!! Do you? 







No comments:

Post a Comment