Monday, July 8, 2013

Cousins and BPPF"S part #1

 


Hello everyone!

I resently flew to Ohio for summer vacation I did not have internet access untill I went to vistit my cousion Willow and my Pen pals!!!! (who just happen to live in the same neighborhood!) On Monday when I arived I got a huge bear hug from Willow!  

And then they surprised me with an awesome present!

 
 Sorry for the lighting blame it on the sun! ;P

A beautiful summer sun dress!

 

Then brook my Best Pen Pal Forever (or BPPF!) And my other BPPF Mia......

wait before I get too ahead of myself I should tell you all of my BPPF's name's, so there is Brooke, Mia, Julie A., and Mckenna! And my cousion Willow lives two houses down!:) Any way where was I? Oh yes!
 
Then brook my Best Pen Pal Forever (or BPPF!) And my other BPPF Mia made EPIC cupcakes and we ate them all up! Then we hung out in Mckenna's room! It was a deilghtfull day!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment