Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cousins and BPPFs part#2



      Hello everyone!:)
           After the party on Monday we all crashed and fell asleep  in Mckenna's room! Then I decided to spend the whole Tuesday  with Willow my cousin!:) We did a lot of hiking because she loves the out doors!!;) Here we are about to inter the creek. 

"I is so cool here in the summers!" I said "Everything is so green" 
"I know it rains here a lot!" Willow exclaimed.
 

As we entered the creek I could herd the birds chirping and the water running but could not get any pictures because Willow had a spider in her hair we ran out of the hidden creek screaming!!! Then we found a beautiful purple flower and I stood on my tip toes to smell it, it grew high! Then I reached out and pulled it down for Willow to smell but I lost my grip and we both fell giggling!!!



 It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment