Friday, August 2, 2013

Jlove friends Friday: Willow Martin



Hello every one! Today I am going to introduce you to my Friend and Cousin Willow Martin! Here is my interview with her:

Jlove: What are some of your hobbies?                                         Willow: I enjoy hiking, painting gardening  and reading 
 Jlove: Do you have any pets?                                                                                                 
                                                                                                               Willow: I have a cat named Praline .

Jlove: Do you have a job?                                                              Willow:  I work at the 


Campus Snack Cart  


Jlove: What is your Favorite color?                                                             Willow: I love Sage Green 

Jlove: Where do you go to school?                                                          Willow: I go to InnerstarU 



Thank you Willow! Here is a picture of Willow, she looks a lot like me (No wonder we'er cousins!)!!! 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment