Saturday, August 10, 2013

My Happy reunion!




Hello everydollie! To day I got to see Chrissa and Elizabeth! I missed them so much and they where gone for three months! I missed them a lot!!!! After we got all the bear hugs over with, Chrissa suggested "Hey, why don't we go swimming at our community pool?"  

"That sounds ....... AWESOME!" I replayed  


And then we got all of our stuff and went over to the pool! 


We all laid down and rested because we all knew that school would start soon and I wanted to get as much relaxation time as possible!  

"Aaa.. this is the life!" Chrissa sighed.

" I know right?  It is a bummer that you just got back and there is barley any summer left!" I sighed.


" What a beautiful sunset." said Elizabeth changing the subject

'

"It is pretty!" I agreed!

 

Then we went back and we slept soundly then woke up. "Wow! We slept in!" Chrissa exclaimed!  


" I had a dream that school started tomorrow!" I said.


"Unfortunately, it almost feels like it does!" exclaimed Chrissa.

"You guys shouldn't dwell over the fact that school starts soon, instead dwell on the great memories you had this summer!"
Elizabeth had a point, I thought, so I wanted to make the most of this summer! 

Then we had breakfast!  
 

We had a great time and I am super duper glad that their back!  

No comments:

Post a Comment