Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back to School!

 

Hello Everydollie! School is here again and I got off to a great start!  Livey and I are walking home for our first day back to school at InnerstarU! 
 

We took our dogs to Pet Palooza for the day and we took the long way to our dorms because it was such a beautiful day outside! After we got our dogs we passed the park and sat there for awhile! 
"Wow who knew skate-boarding could be so tiring!?" complained Livey 
"Let's hang at the park." I suggested 
"Awesome! Ok!"
 

Sugar was swarming to get out of my hand so she could stretch her little legs. 
Plus Meatloaf was going a bit too fast. 


 

"Lets sit here!" I said 
 

Livey skidded to a stop and nearly lost her balance,"I'am still new at this." she said   
 

I giggled! "That's ok!" 

We all plopped down tired and worn out! 
 

That is all excepted for Meatloaf, she jumped up onto Livey and licked her face uncontrollably!!!! 

 

"Meatloaf!" 

 

"I feel bad for Rose!"(Our InnerstarU friend) I said 
Her day was anything but fun, she forgot half her books lost her lunch money and when she waited in line at the vending machine it was out of service when she got there! 

 

"Yeah we should do something for her!" Livey replied "We could get her a dog!" 
"Great Idea! We can give it to her tomorrow!" 
Awesome! 


How was your Back to School? Comment below!





  




1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth and I had a great first day of school! I'm glad to see that you did too.

    Chrissa

    ReplyDelete