Friday, March 22, 2013

Pet Palooza Part #1


Today I'm volunteering at innerstaru pet place I have one patient, her name is Coco she is super sweet! Rose walked in "Hi Julie licorice fell that I hope she is okay will you give her an x-ray?"
"Of course that is why I am here." I said! 
"I have to warn you; cats do have a minds of their own" said Rose as she left. I read a book about cat care how hard could it be? 





As she got out of the cage I could tell she needed to bath. So I put some pet shampoo in the tub and water and started up the pet bath  . "I am completely new at this," I thought; then I remembered something Livey Had told me when she had cat of her own  '"cats hate water!'"  right when she touch the water she started squirming and meowing! 


Then I quickly scrubbed her and took her out. "You  survived that one!" I thought. She was glad to dry off, and I was glad to get her out!! Now it's time for an x-ray!!! All went smoothly and she looked fine, "good news to tell Rose!" I thought. I picked up Coco it; was time for her x-ray too, and set licorice on her bed. When I turned my back and looked over my shoulder licorice was gone!!  

Stay tuned for Pet Palozza Part part  2# 
Coming soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment