Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Egg-stravagant!

" I am so excited! Our Easter party is today!" I told Livey this morning at breakfast,
"I am going to an egg hunt today want to come?" said Livey,


Then I looked at the dishes and at the whole house, there was a lot of work to do.
" I do not know if i have time! Sorry I will sit out on this one."

So I got the Easter decor out and started to Clean & Decorate!



After I was done I had to go to the store to get food for tonight I just had to make the perfect meal! Everything for the party had to be just right!  
Then I remembered something, I wrote a note to Livey 

Dear Livey, 

I  have to go to the store for things for tonight, came you pick up Sugar from the vet @ 3:30 Please? 
thank you 

Julie




 

 I was running late if I was to make my big meal I had to start soon, but when I got home there was Livey but no Sugar!     
"Livey where is Sugar?"  
"I do not know'" 
"There was a note on the table! And now I do not have time to make the big meal!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 
"Julie parties are not to prove that you are a good cook or any thing like that, it is to get to know your friends!" 
"Your are right I would like to have Sugar here for Easter!" 






No comments:

Post a Comment