Friday, September 6, 2013

My Weekend (Last week)





Hello everydollie so sorry that this is a week late! But I just wanted to share my Labor Day Weekend that I spent with my BDF's (Best Dollie Friends) Saige, Elizabeth and Chrissa. Chrissa  took all these beautiful pictures of all of us on the beach! 

We all hiked up the sand dune while listening to the surf's symphony and all the see-galls singing along in harmony. The wind whipped up our hair up onto whirling tornado's! 
"I feel like a super model!" said Saige striking a pose while Chrissa snapped a photo. 

"Me too!" I exclaimed. I climbed up the dune and sat next to Saige, "Are you enjoying your first visit to the coast?" I questioned 

"I love it soooooooo much, living in New Mexico I never get to go to the beach." she answered sincerely  
   

"I love living 5 minuets away from the beach!" said Chrissa "I beach is right there, just waiting for you to-" 
"Surf!" I said. 
"Egg-axticly!" she said, we all giggled. 

 

We all went back to our hotel room and went to bed so we could go to the pool the very next thing tomorrow! But Chrissa and I had a different idea... 


"Rise and shine!" Elizabeth gently said 
"Noooooo... to..early..." The others and I whaled , well all excepted Saige 


"I am coming" Saige yawned 

Then we all hopped into the pool! 


 "This was a great weekend!" I said! 
"I know! Thank you for coming!" replied Chrissa 

"This... was...awesome" said Saige while trying to get a tan! 
 

This was the BEST LABOR  DAY WEEKEND EVER! 

See Chrissa's side of the story 

Note:I have permission to have the Saltys photos on this post all photo C/O Chrissa and Elizabeth 

5 comments:

  1. Love the post! That weekend was so much fun!

    Chrissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!I had a blast!
    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pictures! This sounds like everyone had a SUPER fun weekend.

    Hotairballoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures! This sounds like everyone had a SUPER fun weekend.

    Hotairballoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, we did have lot's of fun!:)
    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete