Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall Baking





Hello everydollie! Today as I walked out into the living room I stopped and posed for Livey,"How do I look?" 
 "OK, I am hungry, can you use your delectable baking skills and make something- plezzzzzzz!?!?!?"  
See usually when ever she said this I WOULD TAKE THOUSANDS OF HOURS and  make something and she said that she was already full, I was getting tired of this but I am sure she gets annoyed at me sometimes too, I mean we are roommates.  
 
"Ok, sure what do ya want?" 
"Anything with sugar and taste good!" 
(that was her typical order.)  
So I thought that I would make pumpkin cinnamon rolls, Because the first day of fall is only tomorrow and pumpkin is very fallish!:) So got all the ingredients and started baking.  

 

After all my hard work and labor I was finished, and I proclaimed triumphantly,"I am done with the treat now Livey." 
 "Oh that was very sweet of you Julie but I am just not that hungry." 
"What?!? After I slaved away in the kitchen doing what you asked me to do, you aren't hungry." (most of my friends say I am dramatic, I do not know why:)  

"I well ummm........ I did eat your baking, like um yeah..... Ok, Ok, I ate all the batter I mean it is just sitting there saying 'eat me, eat me!' and I just had to!!!!!" 
I stood there for a moment of which apparently seemed like a thousand to Livey, who was anxiously waiting. "Well, at least you cleaned all the dishes!" I finally replied 
"Ew Julie you are not really going to eat off of those!" 
"course not!" 
I laughed so hard I ran to the couch to support me so that I would not fall down! And When I looked back at the plate of rolls two where gone and there where crumbs on Livey's face!!!!:D 



fall baking image c/o google images
'

No comments:

Post a Comment