Sunday, September 22, 2013

Our weekend with Chrissa and Elizabeth~S.A.H.O.



Hello everydollie!  Last Friday night, Saige and I went to Chrissa and Elizabeth's Condo for a S.A.H.O.  sleepover.
 "Good afternoon, Julie!" Elizabeth said.  "Thanks for coming over."
"Saige and I were glad to come!" I said.  Looking around, she asked, "Where's Chrissa?"
"Oh, she grabbed a quick nap before you two came." she told me.  "Where's Saige?"
"She's-" I started, but didn't finish, because a ear-splitting scream echoed though the house. 


 Unknown to us, Saige had sunk up right next to Chrissa's face and said loudly,
"Hi Chrissa!"
 Screaming, Chrissa quickly sat up.  "Saige, you scared me!" she said, looking hurt.  Saige and Chrissa came down the stairs,Chrissa came in the living room to talk with us, while Saige used the restroom.
While Saige was in the bathroom ....
"Why where you screaming?" Elizabeth aked concerningly
"Saige scared me!" she breathlessly replied
"She has been acting strange lately, almost mean! " I told both of them

 Saige had been listening through the wall of the bathroom, and she came out crying.
"I'm sorry," she sobbed, lying on the couch. "It's just that Tessa and Dylan are being mean to me, Mimi broke her leg, I can't ride the Picasso right, and I just can't do anything right!"
Chrissa and I piled on top of her, smothering our friend in a hug.
"Elizabeth!" Mother called from the kitchen, "Please come set the table!"
"It's okay, Saige." she said over my shoulder, running upstairs. "I'll be back!"
"We're here for you, Saige!" I contenued to  comfort her.
"Yes, we forgive you." Chrissa agreed.
"Thanks, you guys are true friends." Saige said, sniffling.  After a delightful dinner,(Chrissa's and Elizabeth's mom is a wonderful cook!:) we put on our pajamas, brushed our teeth, and climbed in bed.  We stayed awake talking for quite a while, then one by one we all fell asleep eventually.
In the morning, Saige and I got up to make breakfast, since their Mother was still sleeping.

Julie and Chrissa decided to take advantage of the Saturday morning and slept in.
While we were eating, Chrissa brought up her dream.
"I had this really weird dream.  There was this giant or something chasing me, and for some odd reason, I was scared that it was going to sit on me.  It did, and I woke up to find that Julie was lying on top of me." Chrissa told us, looking at Julie, who was smiling.
"Well, I had a strange dream too." Julie said. "The problem is, I don't remember it!"
Smiling at Julie, Saige told her "Julie, you have a serious case of bed head!"
After breakfast, we had to leave.  I Love Chrissa and Elizabeth and Saige I think they are my Best Friends(And Livey!:) 





No comments:

Post a Comment